Also ON4JW: No QSL via the Bureau. Only electronic QSL via eQSL or direct via ON7PP with 2$ included and s.a.e.
Visit my webpage for more info about my station and projects
I am a supporter of the DX Code of Conduct:
- I will listen, and listen, and then listen again before calling.
- I will only call if I can copy the DX station properly.
- I will not trust the DX cluster and will be sure of the DX station's call sign before calling.
- I will not interfere with the DX station nor anyone calling and will never tune up on the DX frequency or in the QSX slot.
- I will wait for the DX station to end a contact before I call.
- I will always send my full call sign.
- I will call and then listen for a reasonable interval. I will not call continuously.
- I will not transmit when the DX operator calls another call sign, not mine.
- I will not transmit when the DX operator queries a call sign not like mine.
- I will not transmit when the DX station requests geographic areas other than mine.
- When the DX operator calls me, I will not repeat my call sign unless I think he has copied it incorrectly.
- I will be thankful if and when I do make a contact.
- I will respect my fellow hams and conduct myself so as to earn their respect.
Good operating tip:
- Give your full callsign once, then listen 4-5 seconds to see if I have heard you or I'm replying to someone else before you make a second call.
- I consider stations who call - call - call repeatedly without pausing to listen to be QRMers and they run the risk of being ignored.
Last modified: 2014-03-23 15:50:04, 3417 bytes
Login is required for additional detail.
Currently updating logbook display.