Hello from Denmark.
My name is Kenneth OZ1HDF.
I have been active as radio-amateur since 1982, working HF-bands, 6 meter and 2 meter.
I live in locater square JO55UN
- Flex5000ATU HF/6m radio.
- 2 meter transverter in homemade aplication, DB6NT preamp in the mast.
- HF - multiband: 2 x 40m zepp dipole, with 450ohm feeder and Johnson KW tuner.
- HF - Modified PKW MFH2e30 yagi, The director now as reflector, element lengths adjusted.
- 6m - zx6-5 yagi installed 27/6-2014
- 2m - 11 ele Yagi.
- HF - Heathkit SB-220, Tune capacitor replaced with wacuum type, QSK-shift, Waccum antenna relays.
- 6m - 2 x GI7B hompbrew
- 2m - 1 x 4CX250B homebrew
- Power SDR controlSW (updated frequently)
QSL via LOTW and eQSL.
Authenticated by eQSL
Hope to meet you on the bands
Do not comment on jamming morons thats what they want.
7004521 Last modified: 2016-01-13 10:41:01, 4453 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 3 qso's 0 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM