Hello from Denmark.
My name is Kenneth OZ1HDF.
I have been active as radio-amateur since 1982, working HF-bands, 6 meter and 2 meter.
I live in locater square JO55UN
- Flex5000ATU HF/6m radio.
- 2 meter transverter in homemade aplication, DB6NT preamp in the mast.
- HF - multiband: 2 x 40m zepp dipole, with 450ohm feeder and Johnson KW tuner.
- HF - Vertical Square loop for 30meter. 50ohm feeder broadband 2:1 balun.
- 6m - zx6-5 yagi installed 27/6-2014
- 2m - 11 ele Yagi.
- HF - Heathkit SB-220, Tune capacitor replaced with wacuum type, QSK-shift, Waccum antenna relays.
- 6m - 2 x GI7B hompbrew
- 2m - 1 x 4CX250B homebrew
- Power SDR controlSW (updated frequently)
QSL via LOTW and eQSL.
Authenticated by eQSL
Hope to meet you on the bands
1314314 Last modified: 2014-10-02 20:20:17, 4356 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.