Hello from Denmark.
My name is Kenneth OZ1HDF.
I have been active as radio-amateur since 1982, working HF-bands, 6 meter and 2 meter.
I live in locater square JO55UN
- Flex5000ATU HF/6m radio.
- 2 meter transverter in homemade aplication, DB6NT preamp in the mast.
- HF - multiband: 2 x 40m zepp dipole, with 450ohm feeder and Johnson KW tuner.
- HF - 01/06-2013 30meter: wire dipole best east/west. Down 04/08-13
04/08-2013 30meter: Rotative Dipole homemade.
18/08-2013 30meter: Rotative Dipole down.
18/08-2013 30meter: Using the 2 x 40m zepp dipole.
27/08-2013 30meter: 2 ele MOXON homemade13m agl.
12/09-2013 30meter: 2 ele MOXON made longer (new broom) works better now.
24/11-2013 30meter: 2 ele MOXON Replaced the antenna wires now using 6,5mm RG-6 coax shield as elements, instead of
the original 1,5 mm cobber wire.
29/11-2013 30meter: The 2 ele MOXON broke down, so now a inverted VEE for 30m.
03/12-2013 30meter: Replaced the inverted VEE, with a vertical loop.
- 6m - 4 eleYagi.
- 2m - 11 ele Yagi.
- HF - Heathkit SB-220, Tune capacitor replaced with wacuum type, QSK-shift, Waccum antenna relays.
- 6m - 2 x GI7B hompbrew
- 2m - 1 x 4CX250B homebrew
- Power SDR controlSW (updated frequently)
I do not hunt for awards, so i only QSL via LOTW and eQSL.
Hope to meet you on the bands
Last modified: 2013-12-14 11:02:26, 6020 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.