Hello from Denmark.
My name is Kenneth OZ1HDF.
I have been active as radio-amateur since 1982, working HF-bands, 6 meter and 2 meter.
I live in locater square JO55UN
- Flex5000ATU HF/6m radio.
- 2 meter transverter in homemade aplication, DB6NT preamp in the mast. (Not QRV on 2meter atm.)
- HF - multiband: 2 x 40m zepp dipole, with 450ohm feeder and Johnson KW tuner.
- HF - Modified PKW MFH2e30 yagi, The director now as reflector, element lengths adjusted.
- 6m - 4 element homebrew yagi installed 17/4-2016
- 2m - 11 ele Yagi.(taken down)
- HF - Heathkit SB-220, Tune capacitor replaced with vacuum type, QSK-shift, vaccum antenna relays.
The 3-500Z tubes replaced with new QB3.5-750 tubes. (Some modification required for that)
- 6m - 2 x GI7B homebrew
- 2m - 1 x 4CX250B homebrew (Not QRV on 2meter atm.)
- Power SDR control SW (updated frequently)
QSL via LOTW and eQSL.
Authenticated by eQSL
Hope to meet you on the bands
Do not comment on jamming morons thats what they want.
7428212 Last modified: 2016-07-07 00:50:56, 4914 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 3 qso's 0 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM