I prefer QSL via LoTW and eQSL. If you need paper QSL, see below.
All QSO will be uploaded to eQSL, LoTW and ClubLog
when I'm QRT for the day (apx. 23.00 UTC).
I will send paper QSL in the following cases:
1) If it's promised or requested in the QSO.
2) Requested by E-mail after the QSO.
3) Requested in ClubLog OQRS (Bureau and direct).
4) When I receive your QSL-card, direct or via bureau.
5) When a new DXCC are worked.
Direct QSL are welcome, but I'm compelled to ask for a SAE and funds for return postage:
2 US$ (GS) no matter where in the World.
PSE no IRC's, I can't use them anymore in OZ-land.
/A, /P or /M operation:
I'm periodically QRV from Bornholm Island in the Baltic Sea, either as holiday style or with borrowed rig and shack..
Will be the whole Island, but mostly around Allinge/Tejn on the NE side of the Island.
Locator: JO75JG (Allinge).
Note: I have no Internet access while QRV as /A, /P or /M, so eQSL, LoTW and ClubLog will not be updated until at home QTH.