All QSO will be uploaded to eQSL, LoTW and ClubLog
when I'm QRT for the day (apx. 23.00 UTC).
I will send paper QSL in the following cases:
1) If it's promised or requested in the QSO.
2) Requested by E-mail after the QSO.
3) Requested in ClubLog OQRS, note: Only via bureau.
4) When I receive your QSL-card, direct or via bureau.
5) When a new DXCC are worked.
Direct QSL are welcome, but I'm compelled to ask for a SAE and funds for return postage:
2 US$ for Europe.
3 US$ for the rest of the World.
PSE no IRC's, I can't use them anymore in OZ-land.
/A, /P or /M operation:
I'm periodically QRV from Bornholm Island in the Baltic Sea, either as holiday style or with borrowed rig and shack..
Will be the whole Island, but mostly around Allinge/Tejn on the NE side of the Island.
Locator: JO75JG (Allinge).
Note: I have no Internet access while QRV as /A, /P or /M, so eQSL, LoTW and ClubLog will not be updated until at home QTH.