Clublog OQRS for expedition QSOs is strongly preferrable!
If direct, please, read the QSL-info below..
R23RRC Ptichiy island, IOTA: AS-091; RRA: RR-13-01
26-29 of August, 2016
UE23RRC Kambalnyy island, IOTA: AS-142; RRA: RR-13-14
14-18 of August, 2016
More info at: http://www.as142.org/
R7AL/0 Malminskiye islands, IOTA: AS-172; RRA: RR-13-11
11-14 of August, 2015
Read more at http://as172.yolasite.com/
Video (in russian): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRqetX7YuvE
R7AL/1 Morzhovets isl. (White sea) IOTA: EU-119, RRA: RR-02-08, RDA: AR-21
18-21 august 2014
Logsearch and OQRS for EU-119: https://secure.clublog.org/logsearch/R7AL/1
The photos and a short video clip: http://morzhovets.yolasite.com/
R7AL/P Krupinina isl. (Black sea) IOTA: EU-185, RRA: 24-03, RDA: KR-55
12-13 june 2014
R7AL/5 Kosa Tuzla island (Black sea) IOTA: EU-180, RRA: NEW, RDA: RK-08
06-08 june 2014
Frequently QRV (usually in summer)
R7AL/P Utrish island (Black sea) RRA: RR-24-01, WLOTA: LH-1236, ARLHS: ERU-009, RLHA: RLE-001
R7AL/P Dzendzik island (Black sea) IOTA:EU-185, RRA: RR-24-04, RDA:KR-55
03-05 and 11-13 may 2013
R7AL/P Lighthouse Anapskiy (Black sea) ERU-295, RLE-048, RDA:KR-12
20-21 april 2013
RV6ALI/P Krupinina island, Black sea IOTA: EU-185, RRA: RR-24-03, RLE - 118/119, ERU - 027/028
24-26 august 2012
RV6ALI/1 Vysotskiy island, Baltic sea, RRA: RR-01-14
19-20 august 2012
RV6ALI/1 Malyy island, White sea IOTA: EU-162, RRA: RR-02-07, RLE-104, ERU-162, LH-0768
Toly R7CQ will join me this time. I will accepting direct qsls R7CQ/1, bureau cards must be sent to Toly.
15-17 august 2012
RV6ALI/1 Malyj Vysotskiy island, Baltic sea IOTA: EU-117, RRA: RR-01-01, RDA: LO-24
RV6ALI/1/M Kotlin island IOTA: EU-133, RRA: RR-01-06
06-08 may 2012
RV6ALI/1 Big Solovetsky island (White Sea) IOTA: EU-066, WLOTA: LH-0095, RDA: AR-26, RRA: RR-02-04
14-17 August 2011
.....also a number of RDA and WFF activations...
MY QSL POLICY
`1. Now you can use PayPal (RV6ALI@YANDEX.RU) for all R7AL and RV6ALI activities
2. QSL Bureau I'm sending a bureau card for every new callsign in my log. But as for expedition QSLs, I strongly reccomed you to use Clublog OQRS for bureau QSL.
3. Direct exchange I'm sending and receiving direct cards, especcialy after my IOTA activities. QSL is 100% and they are answered first, but sometimes it's some delay, because I'm printing a qsl-cards only after the expeditions, based on my own photo materials. If direct, please, USE A SEPARATE REQUESTS FOR EACH DXPEDITION CALL!!
4. LoTW is OK, but I still like real paper cards more than LoTW, and asking you to dupe the LoTW confirmation with the paper card.
5. eQSL etc. I do not do any kind of electronic QSL-ing !!! "EQSL ONLY" - Hams, who do not want spend money for QSL-exchange. But whey must remember the QSL-card is a big part of the HAM radio, and better turn off the radio and find another hobby. I'm trying to ignore "eQSL ONLY" stations, they are not interested for me.
6. Special note for US Hams I'm crazy about US-CA award (US county hunter). Also trying to complete 5 band WAS. Your QSL is very important for me!!!
Please, sorry for my English.
I'M A PROUD MEMBER OF RRC "RUSSIAN ROBINSON CLUB"
73 AND GOOD DX !!!
VASILY, R7AL (ex RV6ALI)
Flags since 21.03.2015
7551107 Last modified: 2016-09-05 05:46:48, 8554 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 1058 qso's 1046 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM