R7AL/0 Malminskiye islands, IOTA: AS-172; RRA: RR-13-11
Read more at http://as172.yolasite.com/
18-21 august 2014
R7AL/1 Morzhovets isl. (White sea) IOTA: EU-119, RRA: RR-02-08, RDA: AR-21
Logsearch and OQRS for EU-119: https://secure.clublog.org/logsearch/R7AL/1
The photos and a short video clip: morzhovets.yolasite.com
12-13 june 2014
R7AL/P Krupinina isl. (Black sea) IOTA: EU-185, RRA: 24-03, RDA: KR-55
06-08 june 2014
R7AL/5 Kosa Tuzla island (Black sea) IOTA: EU-180, RRA: NEW, RDA: RK-08
Frequently QRV (usually in summer)
R7AL/P Utrish island (Black sea) RRA: RR-24-01, WLOTA: LH-1236, ARLHS: ERU-009, RLHA: RLE-001
03-05 and 11-13 may 2013
R7AL/P Dzendzik island (Black sea) IOTA:EU-185, RRA: RR-24-04, RDA:KR-55
20-21 april 2013
R7AL/P Lighthouse Anapskiy (Black sea) ERU-295, RLE-048, RDA:KR-12
24-26 august 2012
RV6ALI/P Krupinina island, Black sea IOTA: EU-185, RRA: RR-24-03, RLE - 118/119, ERU - 027/028
19-20 august 2012
RV6ALI/1 Vysotskiy island, Baltic sea, RRA: RR-01-14
RV6ALI/1 Malyy island, White sea IOTA: EU-162, RRA: RR-02-07, RLE-104, ERU-162, LH-0768
Toly R7CQ will join me this time. I will accepting direct qsls R7CQ/1, bureau cards must be sent to Toly.
06-08 may 2012
RV6ALI/1 Malyj Vysotskiy island, Baltic sea IOTA: EU-117, RRA: RR-01-01, RDA: LO-24
RV6ALI/1/M Kotlin island IOTA: EU-133, RRA: RR-01-06
14-17 August 2011
RV6ALI/1 Big Solovetsky island (White Sea) IOTA: EU-066, WLOTA: LH-0095, RDA: AR-26, RRA: RR-02-04
Holyday style operation. QSL via home call - Direct with 1$ or IRC or via the bureau.
23.01.2011 Will be active from Utrish National Reserve RFF-229. Only one day, only 20 mtrs. It's my second activity from this RFF. First was 24-25.04.2010. All QSLs were sent out via the bureau. So, please, if you wish to contact with me again - NO NEED TO SEND ME SECOND CARD!!! I will not confirm it.!!! The number of special qsl is limited.
07.01.2011-08.11.2011 We will active from Caucases State Nature Reserve RFF-041, RDA AD-06. Call will RV6ALI/6.
If we allready have at least 1 qso (from my different RDA and WFF activities or/and home qth) and I have your qsl, no need to send me second (or more) one for same band, don't waste your time and money. Just send an Email, If you want to get my qsl. Otherwise, send your paper card via the bureau or direct. ( 1$ or 1 IRC).
ATTENTION !!!!! ATTENTION !!!!! After the computer trouble I have lost the electronic logs for the CQ WPX RTTY 2011 and RV6ALI/p (WFF-229)-2011
I have the reserved copies of this logs, but without statistics of send/received QSLs. I have already send about 50% of qsls for this events, but I can't remember the calls -) -) So, If you don't rsvd my bureau qsl - send me an email, please, and I will send you a card promptly!!!!!!!
MY QSL POLICY
`1. Now you can use PayPal (RV6ALI@YANDEX.RU) for all R7AL and RV6ALI activities
2. QSL Bureau It's great source for the QSL-exchange!!! The qsl-bureau in Russia now works very well and fast!!! I'm sending a bureau card for every new callsign in my log.
3. Direct exchange I'm sending and receiving direct cards, especcialy after my IOTA activities. QSL is 100% and they are answered first, but sometimes it's some delay, because I'm printing a qsl-cards only after the expeditions.
4. LoTW I'm upload my logs to LoTW, but still like real paper cards more than LoTW, and asking you to dupe the LoTW confirmation with the paper card.
5. eQSL etc. I do not do any kind of electronic QSL-ing !!! "EQSL ONLY" - Hams, who do not want spend money for QSL-exchange. But whey must remember the QSL-card is a big part of the HAM radio, and better turn off the radio and find another hobby. I'm trying to ignore "eQSL ONLY" stations, they are not interested for me.
6. Special note for US Hams I'm crazy about US-CA award (US county hunter). Also trying to complete 5 band WAS. Your QSL is very important for me!!!
7. Special note for UK Hams (Great Britain) Since 2006 I was sent 583 qsl via the bureau to UK Hams. Most of them are listed in qrz.com and accepting bureau cards ( according their own words), but I have received only 45 qsls!!!! (1/09/2012). I have spend lot of time and money, and I'm feeling to be taken in.. Sorry, but I will no longer sending a qsl-cards to UK, including my IOTA peditions. QSL only by request.
Please, sorry for my English.
I'M A PROUD MEMBER OF RRC "RUSSIAN ROBINSON CLUB"
73 AND GOOD DX !!!
VASILY, R7AL (ex RV6ALI)
Flags since 21.03.2015
1811131 Last modified: 2015-03-24 21:13:16, 9305 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.