I passed amateur radio exam in 1981 and got my first callsign YU3TEU. Then I upgraded my licence and my callsign changed to YT3DM. I was active SWL as YU3-RS-1088. After the independence war in 1991 I changed the callsign to S52DM and SWL to S5-RS-001 (No.1 SWL in Slovenia) . In 1996 I changed my callsign again to my present callsign S57D.
I ♥ QRP. My QRP rig (5W) is Yaesu FT-817ND. My QRO rig (100W) is Yaesu FT-950. I am active SOTA (Summits On The Air) activator and chaser.
I am the member of:
- 10-10 International membership number # 42036
- EPC (European PSK Club) membership number # 4276
- Feld Hell Club membership number FH 1373
- NAQCC (The North American QRP CW Club) lifetime member # 4300
- CTC ( Croatian Telegraphy Club) membership number #2652
- 9A QRP Club membership number #89
All SWL reports are welcome and will be answered 100%
My APRS activity: S57D-9 (car), S57D-6 (home QTH, WX station, iGate), S57D-7 (pedestrian / SOTA)
My QSL card:
My SWL QSL card:
6928897 Last modified: 2015-12-15 08:12:16, 4546 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page