Reguest QSL from SM1IRS here
- QSL-card via bureau are absolutely FREE! I will send QSL batch every month.
- Direct QSL only $3 for poststamps cost. Normaly it will be posted next working day.
- All QSL-card I received via bureau will also be responded via bureau 100%.
- All QSO will also be avaible on LoTW and eQSL, uploading every month.
- SWL Reports will also be responding but please be patient, it's lot of work. I'm not an paper-pushing-person and SWL can takes some time.
I got my license 1977 when i was 14 years old. Worked my first QSO on 80Mtr CW 2Watts home made transmitter.
Mostly I like to work CW on my favorite band 30m. For me it some special feeling with CW, SSB? - yes that happend some time. I often use station with low TX power, but not QRP about 20-100 Watts. In the summertime I was QRV on my portable station, in a old fishing shed, on CW of course. In Loc: JO97BF. I'ts a very nice place few meters from sea and the best off all, no electricty that gives no QRM/QRN. The sea gives very good "take-off" I'm use battery and solar panels - that's give a fantastic feeling of independently.
I like both pile up and ragshew QSO:s, course from both sides.
I'm also member of ARRL, SSA, (Swedish Radio Amateurs), GRK (Gotland Radio club), SOCWA (Scandinavian Open CW Activity) and SCAG (Scandinavian CW Activity Group), ClubLog User.
Hope to meet you on any Band.
73 de Anders (Andy)