QTH loc: JO92PR. Previous callsign: SQ2BNV (licensed in 1994). Contest call : SN2M
Sound or video file request: if you're hearing well my signal on any band or mode, especially on other continent, please make a recording and email me mp3 or wav file, TNX!
JAN 2015, set up is:
* 40/30m duoband yagi @25m up (2el. 7mhz, 2 el. 10mhz)
* Stack 2x GB312 triband yagi @13/22m up ( 5/5el. on 28mhz, 4/4el. on 21mhz, 3/3el. on 14mhz)
* 20/15/10m 'SQ2RCM' tribander @16m up ( 5el. 28mhz, 3el. 21mhz, 3el. 14mhz)
* 17/12m WARC duoband yagi @18m up ( 3 el. 18mhz, 4 el. 24mhz)
* 20/15/10m 3el. FB33 tribander @15m up (mainly used in contests for AF/SA)
Wire antennas: 164m delta loop; 82m delta loop ; T-vertical for 80/160m with 60 radials on the ground
RX Antennas: K9AY loop; 8 x Beverages: 300m-440m long (Oct-Mar) -> see pictures
TRX: IC775, IC765 + PA's
View on Towers 1 & 2
View on towers 1 & 3
Tower 1 with stacked yagis
Tower 2: Mult & WARC yagis and 160/80m delta loops
JAN 2015: All 3 towers
K9AY loop RX antenna:
Best 73's and TNX for all QSO's
Since April 2010 I'm using diversity receiving system (2 RX's), which means listening on two different antennas at the same time, on stereo headphones. The signals from separated RX antenna are in the left ear, and from TX antenna in the right ear. This is just fantastic, multidimensional experience and appears to be very helpful for peaking up weak signals in deep QSB.
Main interests: Low Bands, Receiving Antennas, DXing, Contesting, CQing, Working Long Path, Working Zone nr 1.
6162636 Last modified: 2015-07-16 00:20:19, 8837 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
This callsign does not participate in the QRZ Logbook