My ex & different call signals: 3Z0BEZ, 3Z0EB, 3Z200FC, 3Z8EU, 3Z8MI, 3Z8VD, HF70M, HF70TWARDY, HF8IARU, OK9AMI, SN0BAL, SN0BWG, SN80LKK, UT/SN80LKK, SP0BBL, SP80MI, SQ8AMI, HA/SP8MI, OE/SP8MI, OK/SP8MI, S5/SP8MI, UT/SP8MI, YO/SP8MI. My other calls: SN8M and OM9AMI. My SWL call: SP8-05-003
I have licence 1st Class - CEPT class/1. F/500 Watts.
* (K)UD for SPP Award; UD-03 for PGAward; SPFF-086.
* 10 points for "BIESZCZADY" Award.
* 2 points for W-LKK-M Award.
* I am the member of:PZK, SARA, SPOTC #308; SPDXC #640/R; SPCWC #215; SPCC-PZK #147; SP-AHC #134; PKRVG #057; SPARAS #002; DIG #5791; HSC e.V. #1812; SV-CW-C #134; CTC #115; 9A-QRP-C #30; GACW #724; LKK (Lviv Shortwave Club - since 1926) #007/H; EPC #401; FHC #368; BCS #111; DMC #2229; CIGA #659; GDXF #607; LZOPEN C.C. I am active on CW, SSB, FM, RTTY, SSTV, PSK, HELL, AMTOR, PACTOR, MFSK, OLIVIA... - all HF bands + 6m +2m.
* From November 2003 I am member of Management Lvov Radioamateurs Club (LKK).
* I am the operator in Radio Club stations: SP8ZIY, SP8ZKX, and SPARAS Radio Club SP5PAS.
I prefer QSL via bureau. If you want to send and receive QSL direct, please add SAE and 1$ or 1€ within EU, 2$ / 2€ outside EU to cover my mail costs. QSL without SAE and return postage are answered via the bureau.
See my URL: http://www.sp8mi.republika.pl
1017954 Last modified: 2014-06-13 08:45:53, 2338 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.