HOLIDAY QTH ANAMUR (province of Mersin/Icel) = ASIAN SIDE !
Also check my Dutch (NL) call sign PD1DK.
TURKISH CALL SIGNS QSL CARD FREE OF CHARGE !!!!
* QSL CARD REQUEST ONLY DIRECT > ONE DOLLAR (1 $ ) + PLUS SAE (Or use ClubLog > see below)
* NO BURO - ONLY DIRECT ! TURKISH QSL BURO IS NOT WORKING !!!
* NO LOTW
* NO EQSL
* SWL CARDS WILL BE ANSWERED, IF 1 $ + SAE HAS BEEN ENCLOSED
* NO QSL CARDS FOR TB5ZND TO DUTCH ADDRESS OR BURO, THEY WILL NOT BE ANSWERED!
* Ex-radio operator (telegraphist) Royal Netherlands Navy.
* Retired (export marketing & business)
* Languages: Dutch, English, German, French and some Turkish.
* Hobbies: Hamradio - Genealogy - Reading.
* Website: www.de-kunder.nl
* MARAC: Royal Netherlands Navy Radio Amateur Club (member MA477)
* TRAC: Turkish Radio Amateur Club
* EPC: member #20756
* Yaesu FT450AT
* Magnum S980
* Yaesu FRG8800
* Realistic pro 2005.
* Moxon 2 element beam
* G5RV dipole (north-south and east-west)
* Diamond X50-N
* Marineband (2x)
NO BURO > NO BURO > NO BURO > NO BURO > NO BURO !!!!
Picture: Navy reunion day at Den Helder Navy base (The Netherlands)
Picture: Den Helder Netherlands Navy Base.
Picture: me in my little military shack many years ago on board HMS Onvermoeid A857.
Receivers: Racall 17L and crypto device KWR-37 for RTTY-rx.
Trx: Ted-Red (VHF/UHF) and huge USA-tube transmitter for HF.
Picture: HMS Onvermoeid (A857) ocean going minesweeper.
Mine Sweeper Group 3 (harbour Vlissingen/Netherlands).
Picture: QTH ANAMUR (TURKEY) locator KM66MC
Picture: our house in Turkey, in the front our dog "Puki"
Picture: my XYL Marianne
Picture: G5RV junior for 10, 20 and 40 meter.
Picture: moxon 2 element beam
Picture: another view of the moxon beam
My hamfriends in Antalya: (left) Selmi Sanli TA4B - (right) Muhsin Bozkurt TA4E
For more information check PD1DK
Last modified: 2013-12-06 14:22:55, 9870 bytes cached
This user has no active logs