HOLIDAY QTH ANAMUR (province of Mersin/Icel).
Also check my Dutch (NL) call sign PD1DK.
* If agreed during two way qso, qsl card free.
* QSL cards TRAC and MARAC members free of charge.
* QSL card request enclose 1 dollar/sae for postage.
* Cards without dollar/sae or via bureau will NOT be answered.
* Only QSL-route is Direct, so NOT via Bureau ! NO EQSL, only paper.
* TB5ZND qsl card only available via Turkish address, so not via Dutch address!
* TRAC (Turkish Radio Amateur Club)
* MARAC (Royal Netherlands Navy Radio Amateur Club) member MA477
* EPC (member #20756)
Ex - telegraphist Royal Netherlands Navy.
(Go to: Hamradio and see Live Vessel Tracking Strait of Anamur > Vesseltracker button).
Picture: Navy Reunion Day Den Helder (Netherlands Navy base)
Picture: Den Helder (Netherlands Navy base)
Picture: me in my teeny weeny radio shack many years ago (on board HMS Onvermoeid A857)
* Yaesu FT450AT
* Magnum S980
* Yaesu FRG-8800 (RX)
* Realistic Pro-2005 (RX)
* 2 El. alu Moxon beam (10 mtr.)
* Diamond X50-N (2 mtr. + 70 cm.)
* G5RV Junior wire dipole north-south (10-20-40 mtr.)
* G5RV Junior wire dipole east-west (10-20-40 mtr.)
* 2 marineband antennas (only RX)
* GPA (only RX)
* Discone antenna (only RX)
QTH ANAMUR (TURKEY) locator KM66MC
Picture: Our house in Turkey in the front our dog "Puki"
Picture: My XYL Marianne
Picture: Long wire G5RV Junior for 10, 20 and 40 meter
My 2 element Moxon beam for 10 meter band
Another view of the moxon 2 el. beam
My (ham)friends in Antalya: (left) Selim Sanli (TA4B) - (right) Muhsin Bozkurt (TA4E)
For more information check PD1DK