HOLIDAY QTH ANAMUR (province of Mersin/Icel) = ASIAN SIDE !
Also check my Dutch (NL) call sign PD1DK.
Read this well !!
The only qsl route is posted below.
Some stations are using Club Log and promise to send via Buro.
No good functioning Buro here, so no QSL card will be sent by me in this case.
TURKISH CALL SIGNS: QSL CARD FREE OF CHARGE
* QSL CARD REQUEST ONLY DIRECT > ONE DOLLAR (1 $ ) + PLUS SAE
(Or use ClubLog plus 1 dollar as well > see below)
* NO BURO - ONLY DIRECT ! TURKISH QSL BURO IS NOT WORKING !!!
* NO LOTW
* NO EQSL
* SWL CARDS WILL BE ANSWERED, IF 1 $ + SAE HAS BEEN ENCLOSED
* NO QSL CARDS FOR TB5ZND TO DUTCH ADDRESS OR BURO, THEY WILL NOT BE ANSWERED!
* Ex-radio operator (telegraphist) Royal Netherlands Navy.
* Retired (export marketing & business)
* Languages: Dutch, English, German, French and some Turkish.
* Hobbies: Hamradio - Genealogy - Reading.
* Website: www.de-kunder.nl
* MARAC: Royal Netherlands Navy Radio Amateur Club (member MA477)
* TRAC: Turkish Radio Amateur Club
* EPC: member #20756
* Yaesu FT450AT
* Magnum S980
* Yaesu FRG8800
* Realistic pro 2005.
* Moxon 2 element beam
* G5RV dipole (north-south and east-west)
* Diamond X50-N
* Marineband (2x)
NO BURO > NO BURO > NO BURO > NO BURO > NO BURO !!!!
Picture: Navy reunion day at Den Helder Navy base (The Netherlands)
Picture: Den Helder Netherlands Navy Base.
Picture: me in my little military shack many years ago on board HMS Onvermoeid A857.
Receivers: Racall 17L and crypto device KWR-37 for RTTY-rx.
Trx: Ted-Red (VHF/UHF) and huge USA-tube transmitter for HF.
Picture: HMS Onvermoeid (A857) ocean going minesweeper.
Mine Sweeper Group 3 (harbour Vlissingen/Netherlands).
Picture: QTH ANAMUR (TURKEY) locator KM66MC
Picture: our house in Turkey, in the front our dog "Puki"
Picture: my XYL Marianne
Picture: G5RV junior for 10, 20 and 40 meter.
Picture: moxon 2 element beam
Picture: another view of the moxon beam
My hamfriends in Antalya: (left) Selmi Sanli TA4B - (right) Muhsin Bozkurt TA4E
For more information check PD1DK
Last modified: 2014-03-15 13:23:15, 9534 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.