1. If you really need a paper QSL, request it directly with Pay Pal, not via the buro. When with PayPal, do not send your QSLs, a list of QSOs and your current address is all I need. My Pay Pal e-mail is identical to the one on this page.
Если Вы говорите по-русски, эти предложения распространяются и на Вас. Вы можете попробовать послать мне наклейки от пивных бутылок, конверты, фотографию Вашей собаки, но это Вам мало поможет. Можете поэкспериментировать.
Вы можете использовать вариант перевода на карту Сбербанка. Напишите мне и отвечу на какую.
2. Managing the QSLs of around a hundred calls that I own, is extremely time-consuming. When requesting your cards, please, do it as it is explained below:
First country/call in the request = 3 USD, each country/call extra = + 1.5 USD. That also concerns direct requests paid with risky cash-in-the-envelope shipments with the difference in the formula that the first counrty/call in the request = 2 USD, the rest stays.
For example, you request SU9VB, RI0KV, E40VB, A25VB and CP4WHX, that translates into 9 USD (3 + 4 x 1.5). Please be fair and do not selfishly pressure me with the notion of the Ham Spirit. I do enough to deliver the QSO and the QSLs to you. Do your part of the job as well.
3. If you want to send IRCs - ok. A single country/QSL request will require 2 IRCs. Each counrty/QSL extra will need one IRC more on top. For example, if you are requesting CP4WHX, SU9VB and 4W0VB, send 4 IRCs. IRCs need to be stamped on the left side by the post office of origin. No marks or stamps are allowed on the right hand side as this makes the IRC void and not valid anymore.
4. I do not refund payments for the QSOs not found in the log as processing your order is more than just looking you up, and it is totally time-consuming. If you think you are not sure if you had a QSO - then take no risk, request nothing. Having almost one million QSOs total in all of my logs, I normally do not pre-check QSOs in the logs for those who "are not sure".
5. I do not agree that LoTW is an assortment of QSLs. I want to see it as an open database where my database property rights are dully respected. I will immediately return to LoTW when
I have full access to my data there which includes:
a. unlimited editing; b. deleting any of my data if necessary.
6. I do answer lots of bureau requests but, please, do not count on it as a way of getting a card. See it as a pleasant lottery. If that is fine with you - request via the buro. Your chances are a good factor of my spare time and funds being available. As an example, the QSLs for 5H3VMB/5 were answered in 2015.
7. IOTA 2015 Arctic QSOs: if you worked me same band - same mode - same island more than once and it was during the time when the pile-up was thick, it is almost 100% certain you will see no QSL 5 years from the time of the last extra QSO or not at all. No excuses considrered or accepted. You put your needs on top of others' basic one time QSO expectations - fine - pay the fee for being selfish. No joke. Any extra QSO (after QSO #1) puts you 5 years later on the confirmation. Say, I got you 3 times AS 27 14 cw - great - your QSL is coming October 2025.
7327407 Last modified: 2016-05-20 18:04:25, 6141 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page