Note: LOTW only please
My other callsign is VE6HMG. I'm in DO33FQ. I need to take some fancy pictures of my station but my shack is a mess. OK, here's what I have:
- SteppIR 3 element HF with 6 meter passive element mounted at 64 ft
- My Cushcraft A13B2 for 2 meters mounted horizontal is just above the SteppIr (look)
- Alfaspid rotator mounted at the base of the tower
- Various wire antennas for low bands.
- Diamond X-200A on the left and Diamond D-130J Super Discone for 6 m FM & higher bands on the right. Same chimney, just double chimney mounts
- Icom 7600
- Icom 735
- Yaesu 736R with 6m, 2m, 70 cm and 23 cm modules
- Icom IC-202 (for old fashioned 2 m SSB fun)
- A bunch of 2m/70 cm Handhelds
- SCS PTC-IIIusb
- Kantonics KAM with enhancement board version 8.2 firmware (Gtor anyone?)
- Signalink USB modem for mega digital modes
Yes, I'm a veteran as I seved for 4 years Reserve Army and 23 1/2 years Regular Force Army.
My direct email is Mike (AT) VE6MM.ca
I'll update with more pictures when I have time
73 de Mike
1677372 Last modified: 2015-02-08 00:01:48, 3254 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.