Looking south to waters of Conception Bay, NL. To the left open water of the North Atlantic.
Left 160M inverted L tower and FCP; centre Butternut HF6V; Right 2nd tower(tilt-over) with 80-10 OCF dipole - 6M yagi and Pixel Mag Loop for Rx only. 20x30 heated and fully insulated workshop with FibreOp network access.
Inverted L wire....50ft up and the rest sloping down to 20ft.
Using K2AV FCP....no on ground radials. Works FB!
HF6V sniffing the bands for DX
200ft BOG for 160/80/40 (#22ga. enamel wire fed with 200ft RG6 choked) Unterminated i.e Auto-Reversing!! see YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWhSCPT9blak3JwT7blWBTw
1. For Log Search; OQRS and direct QSL info see: www.vo1hp.ca
2. Paper cards via direct SASE to address above. Note the new postage rates here:
Canada postage rates increased effective March 31 2014:
To USA: $1.20CAN All other International: $2.50CAN
3. Use my CLUBLOG OQRS for faster service.
My QSL will be air mailed to you within 48 hours.
4. Best of all - Regular uploads to LoTW and eQSL. Instant gratification!
5. No more Bureau cards please.!
VO1HP - LOGSEARCH via CLUBLOG
7387934 Last modified: 2016-06-16 17:51:34, 5876 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 594 qso's 404 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM