BOX 1555, SOMAJIGUDA
Cell: +91 94416 96043
Email: vu2jos@ qsl. net Url: www.qsl.net/vu2jos
Telephone (Office):+91-40-2331 0287
1985-2014: 29 YEARS OF MY HAMMING!
Licenced in March 1985
I am a Staff member of National Institute of Amateur Radio (NIAR), Hyderabad, India. (www.niar.org)
Member of the following Dxpeditions/operations conducted by NIAR:
1. 2009: AT9RS (IOTA AS-177), Grandi Island, Goa, India.
2. 2008: VU7SJ, Agatti Island, Lakshadweep.
3. 2007: VU7MY/VU2JOS (IOTA AS 106) Minicoy, Lakshadweep.
4. 2007: Operated as VU2JOS/OE from Austria.
5. 2007: Operated as DL/VU2JOS from Germany.
6. 2006: VU4AN/VU2JOS, Port Blair, Andaman Is.
7. 2004: VU4NRO & VU4RBI, Port Blair, Andaman Is.
8. 1989: VU7APR/JOS, VU7NRO/JOS, Kavaratti, Lakshadweep Is.
9. 1987: VU4APR/JOS, Port Blair, Andaman Is.
Special interest: Morse Code, BC Dxing, Contests, Awards, Dxpeditions, Emergency Communications, visiting Radio & TV stations, Meeting Hams...
Xyl is VU3LMS Lissy. Two sons are Tony,VU3TNI & Tom, VU3TMO.
I am a BC DXer since 1973.
Correspondent for World Radio TV Handbook.
Owner of “Dx India” in Yahoo groups which specializes on broadcasting in India.
I am a Malloo from near Kochi.
Countries visited: Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, Sri Lanka.
CU on band!
AWARDS RECEIVED BY ME:
1126160 Last modified: 2014-07-24 13:13:58, 43448 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.