BOX 1555, SOMAJIGUDA
Cell: +91 94416 96043
Email: vu2jos@ qsl. net Url: www.qsl.net/vu2jos
Telephone (Office):+91-40-2331 0287, +91-40-6516 7388
1985 -2013: 28 YEARS OF MY HAMMING!
Licenced in March 1985
I am a Staff member of National Institute of Amateur Radio (NIAR), Hyderabad, India. (www.niar.org)
Member of the following Dxpeditions conducted by NIAR:
1. 2009: AT9RS (IOTA AS-177), Grandi Island, Goa, India.
2. 2008: VU7SJ, Agatti Island, Lakshadweep.
3. 2007: VU7MY/VU2JOS (IOTA AS 106) Minicoy, Lakshadweep.
4. 2007: Operated as VU2JOS/OE from Austria.
5. 2007: Operated as DL/VU2JOS from Germany.
6. 2006: VU4AN/VU2JOS, Port Blair, Andaman Is.
7. 2004: VU4NRO & VU4RBI, Port Blair, Andaman Is.
8. 1989: VU7APR/JOS, VU7NRO/JOS, Kavaratti, Lakshadweep Is.
9. 1987: VU4APR/JOS, Port Blair, Andaman Is.
Special interest: Morse Code, BC Dxing,Contests, Awards, Dxpeditions, Emergency Communications, visiting Radio & TV stations, Meeting Hams.
Xyl is VU3LMS Lissy. Two sons are Tony,VU3TNI & Tom, VU3TMO.
I am a BC DXer since 1973.
Correspondent for World Radio TV Handbook.
Check point for Asia of WLOTA (World Light House On the Air)
Owner of “Dx India” in Yahoo groups which specializes on broadcasting in India.
Countries visited: Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, Sri Lanka.
CU on band!
AWARDS RECEIVED BY ME:
Last modified: 2013-04-24 07:22:23, 43874 bytes cached
This user has no active logs
Does this page contain inappropriate content? If so, Report this page...