QSL to my Homecall DJ9RB via Bureau.
I do not accept IRC. Letter is 1 USD from Germany
VU2RBQ QTH: Kerala, South India
QSO with VU2-DJ9RB and VU2RBQ are counting for Lighthouse AW up to 2006.
QSL Card (new) VU2RBQ.
1. Lighthouse Kovalam IND 121.
2. VU2-DJ9RB Hotel Neelakanta 1990
3. Kochi 2010. Wire antenna 1.8 MHz. Yagi TB7.
4. L- Antenna 1.8 MHz with homemade tuner 1999. QTH Madhus Kovalam.
5. Hotel Rockholm, Kovalam beach.
6. Dipole 3.5 MHz feed point is 20 meters above sea-level.
7. Katamaram (maram = wood).
8. Katamaram (fishingboat) the drawing of it.
9. Katamaram under full sail. It is sailing like 600 years ago so I feel.
10. Fishing boat at Rockholm beach.
11. Baywatch, Kochi 2013 - 2014. Vertical Antenna 14 MHz, 2 Radials, Transceiver TS-480.
12. TLV20 System
13. Mecanics Top Load
14. Coax Cable Connection (RG-316)
15. Baywatch, Kochi 2013. Trap Dipole Antenna homemade.
16. Transceiver TS-480 100 watts Software is Win-Test
17. Powersupply 12 DC 18A is homemade
Lighthouse Kovalam IND 121
Hotel Neelakanta 1993, Kovalam, Kerala, India.
Kochi 2010, Kerala, India
Hotel Rockholm, Madhus, Kerala, India 1999
Hotel Rockholm Kovalam, Kerala, India
Cherai Beach 2013 / 14, Kochi, Kerala, India
QTH is Kerala, South India. My first visit to India was in 1972.
VU2RBQ Licence has been extended upto 2021.
1556497 Last modified: 2014-12-28 11:29:43, 13585 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.