QSL to my Homecall DJ9RB via Bureau.
I do not accept IRC. Letter is 1 USD from Germany
VU2RBQ QTH: Kerala, South India
QSO with VU2-DJ9RB and VU2RBQ are counting for Lighthouse AW up to 2006.
1. Lighthouse Kovalam IND 121.
2. VU2-DJ9RB Hotel Neelakanta 1990
3. Kochi 2010. Wire antenna 1.8 MHz. Yagi TB7.
4. L- Antenna 1.8 MHz with homemade tuner 1999. QTH Madhus Kovalam.
5. Hotel Rockholm, Kovalam beach.
6. Dipole 3.5 MHz feed point is 20 meters above sea-level.
7. Katamaram (maram = wood).
8. Katamaram (fishingboat) the drawing of it.
9. Katamaram under full sail. It is sailing like 600 years ago so I feel.
10. Fishing boat at Rockholm beach.
QTH is Kerala, South India. My first visit to India was in 1972.
VU2RBQ Licence has been extended upto 2021.
Last modified: 2012-06-07 09:53:29, 2160 bytes fetched
This user has no active logs
Does this page contain inappropriate content? If so, Report this page...