Email : W4VKU@yahoo.com
Handle : KRISH
3Element Steppir DB-18 cranks up to 70ft
3Element steppir rotates around the tree at 50ft
40m 2Ele yagi is helping small Dx stations log NA & NC for a new one
W7IUV Rotatable Flag antenna
For 8Q7KP related Qsl, please check http://www.qrz.com/db/8q7kp
For VU7KV related Qsl, please check http://www.qrz.com/db/vu7kv
For VU7AG related QSL, please check http://www.qrz.com/db/VU7AG
For VU4K related QSL, please check http://www.qrz.com/db/VU4K
For VU4CB & VU4KV QSL as well, please follow the instructions below.
- Please write the Callsign(s) of the expedition on the envelope, so we can process it faster. If you are worried about the contents getting stolen due to the visibility of the callsign, just write the callsign suffix for example like "4CB" or "4KV" somewhere in the back of the envelope in small letters, so it is not very obvious.
- Make sure you email and have any logs corrected BEFORE requesting QSLs. We process the QSL in bulk and we can eliminate log validation at card processing time, thus speeding up the process
- All our cards are foldable cards, so if you are sending multiple requests, please ensure the envelope will hold the card(s)
- Self adhesive, peelable envelopes are preferable and are easy to dispatch and times often is faster to process. We hold envelopes that require the glue to be made wet to stick and close them. It delays the dispatching.
VU7AG/VU4K/VU4CB/VU4KV Expedition QSL requests:
The typical request is $3 + Self addressed envelope (if u have difficulty sending $3, please email me. We will help you)
You are supporting to defray some of the costs of the expedition.
- OQRS is preferred and faster than sending a paper mail. It is also cheaper and more reliable for you.
- Please send me your QSO's on a piece of paper. Don't send multiple QSL cards. The cards go for recycling and hence, save our trees.
- If you are sending stamps for return postage, please make sure you have the correct value.
- Please don't worry about sending me a registered mail. If i am not home, the post office will not deliver the mail and i will have to drive 7 miles each way to pick it up.
- Please don't stick a 1 or 2 Euro coin to your QSL card for return postage :)
- I read all notes/feedback/comments and requests. But since i process the cards in bulk, i might not be able to respond with personalized notes to everyone, but that does not mean that i am ignoring the content. So please do continue to write.
6155709 Last modified: 2015-07-16 00:19:44, 4675 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
This callsign does not participate in the QRZ Logbook