Login is required for additional detail.
QSL: LoTW is Best (FAST and FREE) - otherwise see below
Email: Login required to view
Ham Member Lookups: 187684
Amplifier repairs since 1971, contact for information email@example.com
- FCC First Class commercial
- 2 Way Radio Systems repair and broadcasting since 1971
- Ham radio since 1964
- Amateur Extra (1973) + full CW
- QCWA- Ham for over 50 years
Normal Ham Operations are 60% CW, 10% SSB, 30% Digital (RTTY, PSK, SSTV, more)
- ARRL Challenge award (Current over 2450 DX/Bands)
- ARRL DXCC Honor Roll
- 8 Band DXCC, 8BDXCC, Soon to add 9th band, 160m (at 96)
- 3 mode DXCC (CW-Digital-SSB)
- Various contest and other awards
- Flex 5000a SDR, With 2RX and AAT (Station 1)
- Flex 5000a SDR, With 2RX and AAT (Station 2)
- Icom 706 MK2G (Mobile or Station 3)
- Various 2m and 440 (Intercom band stuff)
- Various and many Home Brew stuff
- Ameritron AL-1500, 10-160 Meters
- Kenwood TL-922A, 10-160 Meters
- Yagi, Cushcraft X7, 7el
- Yagi, 6m 4el Home brew
- Loop antenna, up 45 foot, size 400 ft
- 160 Meter inverter U antenna
- Beverage, East only because of limited land
- Tower is 45 ft (15 meters)
- Many experimental antennas that I take in and out of service for testing
- Some 2 meter and 400 intercom band antennas
Other hobbies: Physics, Sailing, Stock trading, Scuba diving, Cave diving, Swimming, Home brewing, experimenting and more.
Served two (2) years in US ARMY - 1969-1971... Because of that I try to buy US made items.
CW lives and is the most important mode to date. Enjoy CW today, you will be glad you did.
QSL information, I do not need QSL cards, but will accomidate you as per below
- LoTW is best because it is both FREE and FAST, Recomended method... If you do not have LoTW, feel free to cut and paste this link.. https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/getting-started/
- or - SASE
- or - PayPal 2GS to my email address "firstname.lastname@example.org", Put your call sign and qso info in the PayPal notes, I will send card to you promptley.
- or - Send 2GS
- Note: If I request a QSL card, other stations require the above of me. I can't fund both ways.
7431635 Last modified: 2016-07-08 23:32:54, 7319 bytes
QRZ Logbook Summary for - W8HW