A Little Bit About the Hobby
- Became active once more February 6, 2014 with all new equipment.
- Dormant from 1986 - 2013.
- VQ9ED from May 1986 - June 1986. Please check my log imported to QRZ and eQSL to see if I have a QSL waiting for you!
- Dormant from 1983 - 1986.
- First licensed in 1977 with the help of Kenneth Dunn, K4SVX.
- Transceiver is Icom IC-7200
- Antenna is Doublet 450 ohm window feed 80-10 meters
- MFJ-986 Tunes the Doublet
- Antenna is Carolina Windom 40/20
- Antenna is Rotatable Dipole 15/12/10 up 10 meters
- Icom AT-180 ATU
- Icom IC-7000 Mobile operation
- MFJ monoband whips 20 & 10 meters
I also have an ICOM AH-4 that I plan to use to remote tune something like a 43' vertical once the sunpot cycle kills off the higher frequency DX.
1393544 Last modified: 2014-10-31 05:33:14, 2962 bytes
Currently updating logbook display.