**2013 - Celebrating 50 YEARS in Amateur Radio**
This is not a DXpedition - I live in Laos, and Vietnam ( 3W3B ), and travel back and forth.
1) LISTEN! LISTEN!! LISTEN!!!
2) If I send your call correctly PLEASE don't repeat it back to me. It adds confusion.
3) My openings to certain parts of the world are very short - please respect that.
4) I can work Europe/Asia 24 hrs a day on some band - please standby if asked.
5) If I'm calling someone, or a particular area, please standby!
6) IF YOU KEEP CALLING ME YOU ARE QRM - I WILL NOT WORK YOU!
7) I ALWAYS work SPLIT - I announce my intentions regularly
Use common sense, be considerate of fellow hams, and listen first.
International postage is expensive! If you have ANY doubt, or question, about a contact please email me first and let me check my logs.
It could save you some $$ and grief. Questions about a QSL? - email me!
QSL INFO: SAE + $2 is PLENTY for a direct reply. If you have a "new" IRC 1 works in place of $$
QSL via the Thailand ( HS ) Bureau is also ok.
Any IRC's received are handed out to new hams in Thailand to help them get going.
I'm also 3W3B - XW1B - HS0ZCY - XU7ADF - AA4XR - /BV2 - /9M2 - /KL7 - /XE
Station: A pair of Yaesu FT-2000's
SteppIR MonstIR at 130ft - 2el (5 band ) Quad at 80ft - 4el SteppIR Yagi ( 30/40m kit ) at 60ft
Force 12 C-3 at 120ft - SteppIR BigIR Vertical - 160m Vee at 115ft - DXE Rx 4 Square ( 80/160 )
2007 - From humble beginnings.
Last modified: 2013-03-31 08:11:45, 5446 bytes cached
This user has no active logs
Does this page contain inappropriate content? If so, Report this page...