Paull Lighthouse stands on the banks of the River Humber about five miles East of Kingston Upon Hull in Yorkshire. It was built by Trinity House in 1836 to guide ships leaving Hull. Due to the constantly changing channels in the River Humber it was eventually taken out of service and became a private residence when two new lights were built further up the Humber.
Last modified: 2011-01-21 21:38:57, 372 bytes cached
This user has no active logs