QSL ONLY VIA IZ8CCW, please visit http://www.mdxc.org/iz8ccw/wp/?page_id=11
- please also visit www.mdxc.org/5r8ui/qsl-info/;
-please don´t sent QSL directly to me, in Nosy Be we do not have mail service, and you can loose your QSL and your money;
- if you have sent your QSL direct please check on http://www.mdxc.org/5r8ui/qsl-recived-direct/
- if you have sent your QSL via bureau please check on http://www.mdxc.org/5r8ui/qsl-arirved-via-buro/
- if you do not have your QSL please send an e-mail to IZ8CCW: he does a good job, but I know mail service won't do the same;
- please don't write me: I've a QSL manager for this service.
Thanks for your cooperation!
5R8UI IS QRV FROM 6 TO 40 METERS, SSB/CW/DIGITAL!
CW QRS, please!
Special thanks to my friend I5XWW Crispino for the computer interface http://xoomer.virgilio.it/i5xww/
12/17/40m 12m hight multiband home brew parallel dipole
10/15/20m TET Nagara TA33 3 element yagi, thanks to my friend 5R8DN (IK2VFX)
5 elements Antennes FT F9FT 6m yagi (improved gain with PA2HJS project), thanks to my friend IK5RLP
40m delta mono loop
Low bands diamond receiving loop, thanks to my friend IK4MTK
ON AIR on HF with ICOM IC-751A + ACOM 1011 power amplifier
Thanks to http://www.acom-bg.com/ for the amplifier
ON AIR on VHF with ICOM IC-706MKIIG and ICOM IC-751A + transverter
Radio logging on RUMPed, RUMLog and RUMlog2GO
Thanks to http://www.momobeam.eu/ for supporting 5R8UI
Wood made plate with my call sign... hand carved and elegantly engraved in Madagascar. Thanks to my friend sculptor Betombo! You can have your ham plaque wood made: please download the english brochure or the italian brochure. Thanks for supporting us.
... and last but not least:
DX CODE OF CONDUCT www.dx-code.org/
1 I will listen and listen and then listen some more
And remember: please not help the DX station to put you on a “black list”!
Help you and us to have fun!
6673942 Last modified: 2015-08-29 12:09:30, 14258 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 51563 qso's 8660 confirmed