Licensed.: 1979 on vhf - and in 1980 on HF ( - Is a vintage selection of 1964.)
EDR 17423, ARRL, RNARS 2087, RAST 4005 (Gold Life Member), DCA - OZ5E. DXCC #20719, DDXG.
CW + (SSB)
NVIS, /P, QRP, CW, Hi-speed data. and 60-meter...and Contesting on CW !
Other HAM activities.:
I am the owner and manager of the 1st. danish NVIS-Beacon - OV1BCN on 60m. band. (5289,5 Khz/USB).est.2010. - placed
in my backyard...
- In OZ2AGR leadership - from 1980 - 1994.
- In OZ8KOR/OZ2GBE leadership - from 1998 - 2000.
- In OZ3RIN/OU2R leadership 2006 - 7, 2008 (Chairman), 2009 - 10, 2011 mar. - oct. (Chairman). exit of club nov.2011...
- In OZ7HAM leadership 2015 --, 2015 Secretary, 2016 Vicepresident of the EDR Koege dept.
Was the chairman and founder of OZ1RDN - Radio Division of the Royal Danish Navy Fregate museum ship in Copenhagen, Holmen - 1996 - 2005, in 2006 became honorary Member (1 of 5 ) - at the ship, selected by the museums ship´s supporting societie board.
Education.: 1981 - Radio Officer/ GOC TLG, 1989 - Electronic Eng. (Analog).
Job-words.: Danish Navy, Danish Army, Electronic Eng.companies / vhf-uhf NMT-GSM, Telecom Supporter and tech.assistance at Siemens, Radio opr./tech. at UNHCR CBO Somalia, Tech.teacher at Tech.Colleage, Radio Officer at EAC Line - Maersk Line - Torm Line. Not a austronaut yet....
Visited countries for more than 48 hours.: most of EU, China, Kiev, Tyrkey, India, Bangladesh, Somalia, Kenya, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Mexico, Brazil, U.S.A, Greenland, Iceland, Egypt, Puerto Rico.
- But only been active as W0- OX3- TF- T5- G- OY- and a lot of /MM around the globe. + HS0AC when in Thailand.
Still missing the VK-land, hope to make that soon.
Plans of future-life; To make a good QTH in Phetchabun in Thailand, with big antennas... still waiting for the licens and call....
But expect it to be before 2020...
7879422 Last modified: 2017-02-05 08:28:56, 2757 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 32 qso's 19 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM