QSL Direct. DX send 2 green stamps. I was first licensed in 1971 as WN3RSL. Two years later took my test for the General license at the FCC main office in Washington DC. Passed it and away I went!
My favorite band is 40 meters. My specialty has been wire beams on 40 meters. My largest one was two 11 element wire beams feed in phase situated end to end. It worked fantastic!
I now own a new property in the Appomattox, VA area. I own 25.18 acres.
Antennas as of 3-10-16:
1. Nine element 40 meter wire beam Northeast.
2. Five Element 40 Meter wire beam (Inverted V style) aiming Northwest.
3. Two six element 40 meter wire beams mounted end to end (collinearly stacked) aiming WSW fed in phase mounted end to end.
4. 4 element horizontal wire beam aimed East
5. 800 foot long wire antenna up 60 feet oriented nearly East.
6. A new 40 meter, 5 element inverted V stlye wire beam aiming Southeast.
More to come. :)
Forty meters is my favorite band. See you on 40 meters SSB for a ragchew.
New rig as of 3/28/16 is a Kenwood TS590SG. My MLA-2500 blowing fuses and not sure whats bad. Replaced the Dentron amp with an Acom 1000. I love it! Also have an MFJ-989D tuner.
Another hobby I really like is Treasure Hunting with a metal detecting and gold prospecting mostly in Virginia. Still may know where the mother load is. :) (previously an industrial metal detector Engineer). Also ride my hybrid bike for exercise. Bike is a Trek, Gary Fisher addition.
7923496 Last modified: 2017-02-23 21:25:53, 1789 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 3 qso's 2 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM