1) I was born in Torre del Greco near Naples 06-04-1953 but from 1994 live in
Rovereto sul Secchia (Modena north Italy).
2) 1973 - 1975 radio operator on war ship Impavido-IAML.
3) 1976 First Class License of International Radiotelegraph operator
for merchant vessels .
4) My seagoing days - 1977-1984 - I served aboard the following merchant vessels:
M/v SUNDAY- HPJI M/v M.ROSARIA D.-ICBS M/v LUCIANA DELLA GATTA-IBHN M/T SPAN PRIMA-IBVJ
M/v CLARA EXPRESS-(CALL SIGN????) M/v SPAN TERZA-IBSC M/T FERTON-IBSQ M/v VISPY-IBZF
M/v DONNA ADA-IBTV M/v CAPITAN ANTONIO-ILHR
5) From 1984 to 1993 I served on Roma Radio - IAR main long range maritime comunication station.
6) 31/10/2008 Amateur license with call-sign IZ4PHG.
7) My working conditions are as follows : Rig: ICOM-7200 (100W) - KENWOOD 850S-AT and ELECRAFT K1.
8) Ant: 7mtrs vertical (Eco7 +), dipole invert V for 40-80mtrs and windom 41mtrs.
9) keys: straight key Marconi 213 / A (original), Iambic Professional de
luxe, straight key type swedish and bug type J36 Chrome made by
A.Frattini-I1QOD ( THE KEY WITH WINGS ).
11) in december 2015 I retired from my job.
12) I began my activity with morse when i was 16 years old, even after 47 years I still enjoy using CW. I am mostly on the air 40/80mtrs using only my favorite mode which is CW to keep morse alive and well.
Thank you for visiting this page
CINDY LEARNING HOW TO BE A HAM ( CALL SIGN I74DOG IS PURE FANTASY )
7728280 Last modified: 2016-11-29 18:57:23, 4632 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 172 qso's 151 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM