Login is required for additional detail.
Page managed by KJ6OYJ Lookups: 9642
NJ6VT -- USS Pampanito Amateur Radio Club
- WWII U.S. Navy submarine (SS-383) in San Francisco Bay, anchored at Pier 45 near Fisherman's Wharf.
- Radio operates monthly (usually 2nd Saturday) from the submarine radio room.
- SSB phone on 40m (7.260), 20m (14.260), and 15m. Sometimes CW, RTTY, and PSK-31 on appropriate frequencies.
- The submarine is a museum ship, open to the public for walk-through tours ($15 or less per ticket).
- Latitude: 37.809941, Longitude: -122.416395
- Grid: CM87tt
6848784 Last modified: 2015-11-12 00:40:08, 1288 bytes
QRZ Logbook Summary for - NJ6VT
This callsign does not participate in the QRZ Logbook