QRZ.COM
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
GB2TBW England flag England

Login is required for additional detail.

QSL: G0IQK

Email: Login required to view

Page managed by M1GEO Lookups: 1177

 

GB2TBW

The Lighthouse was built around 1863 and was owned by Trinity House, the organization responsible for lighthouses all over the country, its original use was to train lighthouse keepers and pilots .The area was also a workshop and main stores for the whole of Great Britain. It is also reported that Michael Faraday conducted experiments with optical devices at the site. We thank Doug M0SST for information on the lighthouse, he was a keeper many years ago and done his initial training at Trinity Buoy Wharf.

The station is used for Lighthouses on the Air, each year. Visit the Lighthouse homepage for information on the radio side of the lighthouse. For more professional information about the site, visit http://www.trinitybuoywharf.com/

6415426 Last modified: 2015-07-16 00:34:18, 775 bytes

Login Required

Login is required for additional detail.

You must be logged in to file a report on this page

Please login now...

Public Logbook data is temporarily not available for this user
ad: giga-db
Copyright © 2017 by QRZ.COM
Wed Aug 23 12:05:35 2017 UTC
CPU: 0.044 sec 57166 bytes mp