DOK: A23 "Alte Grafschaft Wertheim"
Please visit also: http://www.a23-wertheim.de
On the picture above you are able to see my working conditions for hamradio
- Icom IC-E2820 with D-Star (Dualband-Transceiver for VHF/UHF)
- Sadelta Bravo Pro (Microphone in use with IC-E2820)
- Diamond GSV-3000 (Power Supply 12V, 35Amp)
- RigRunner 4012C (Current Distributor)
- SGC Mac-200 (Antenna Tuner for Shortwave)
- MFJ-434 (Voice Keyer / Voice Memory)
- BX-120 (USB-Soundcard Interface with CAT for digital Modes on Shortwave)
- Kenwood TS-480 (Shortwave Transceiver,also for 160m and 6m)
- Auth Lowpass Filter for Shortwave
Not on this picture:
- Icom IC-E92d (VHF/UHF Handheld Dualband Transceiver with D-Star)
- Heil Pro Set Plus (Headset for shortwave)
- Diamond CP-6 (6 Band Groundplane for Shortwave)
- Diamond X-50 (Groundplane for VHF/UHF)
... and a lot of more homemade Antennas andEquipment.
On the pictures below you are able to see the smal village, calledWertheim,where i live.
6137323 Last modified: 2015-07-16 00:18:17, 2510 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
This callsign does not participate in the QRZ Logbook