Dear HAM & SWL!
I was born 1961 and received "my" callsign in May of 2013.
As paramedic and HEMS crew member I have worked on professional frequencies for a long time, which is how found the way to this hobby.
My future and prefered shortwave in shack:
- ICOM IC-7700 (V 2.1) with ICOM SM-50
- ICOM IC-7600 (V 2.0) with ICOM SM-30
- ICOM IC-7300 (V 1.14) with ICOM HM-219
- ICOM IC-7100 (V 1.11) with ICOM HM-198.
- Antenna A.) Double-Zepp (homebrew 2 x 15m AWG12 & 10m AWG14 homebrew feeder <-5cm->) ~40 ft. o.g. as 150 degrees inverted-V with "Christian-Koppler" for all bands from 6m to 160m
- Antenna B.) 40m Verikal homebrew groundplane 10m H07 & 4 x 10m H07 as radials.
- Antenna C.) Diamond A-502HBR HB9CV 15ft o.g. for 6m with simple rotor on Geroh-tower.
- Antenna D.) For RX only PROCOM BCL 1-KA.
DXCC´s all bands from 6m to 160m since 2013-05-14: Worked: 229 (last TU7C)
Confirmed (red only): 190 mny tnx therefore (Update 2017-03-11)
6m-stations worked since 2015-07-23 (red confirmed) (Update 2016-12-31)
... and for portable:
ICOM IC-7300 with homebrew vertical-antennas for 40m (80m with inverted L soon) and a Kelemen-Vertikal-GP for 10/15/20/40m on a 10m fibreglass-tower, AC-Power from the 1kW-generator "Honda EU 10i".
Of course much tower for a small car but it works very well!
And some other RIGs and antennas for the other bands ;-)
- ICOM ID-5100 in shack with Diamond X-510 on Geroh-tower
- ICOM IC-7100 in shack with Diamond A-1430 Duoband-Yagi 2m/70cm with simple rotor on Geroh-tower
- ICOM ID-5100 in car-mobile with Diamond NR-760R
- KENWOOD TH-D74E in combi with DV4mini for D-Star & KENWOOD TH-F7E, both for portable
Wind in area:
Vy 73 de Michael - DL4MY -
Last but not at least many thanks for support from
7958692 Last modified: 2017-03-11 06:56:54, 6312 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 2726 qso's 1148 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM